A place where an application, complaint, proposal, initiative or other request can be submitted.
Prague 3 District, Prague 3 District Office, Havlíčkovo náměstí 700/9, 130 00 Prague 3
Electronic post room
Data box ID: eqkbt8g
Address, telephone, office hours
Post room for submission in person:
Havlíčkovo náměstí 9 (ground-floor, room 30), telephone: +420 222 116 397
Seifertova 51 (ground-floor), telephone: +420 222 116 399
Czech Point, Verification of signatures and documents
It provides citizens with the opportunity to obtain verified outputs from the following registers:
- Real Estate Cadastre
- Public Register
- Trade Register
- Criminal Register
- Extract from the penalty point system
- Extract of verified output from the qualified suppliers list
- ISOH Car Wreckers register
- Insolvency Register
- Authorised document conversion
Verification of signatures and documents (authentication and verification):
Verification is the certification of the conformity of a transcript or copy with a document.
Verification cannot be made for documents whereby its uniqueness is irreplaceable (identity card, driving licence, etc.), for documents that have a plastic stamp or an imprint of a plastic stamp, unless it is clear from the submitted document that it is an original, a verified document, a transcript or a copy of a file or a copy of the written copy of a decision. A document cannot be verified if there are changes, additions or deletions in the document that could weaken its credibility, and also if the document being verified is written in a language other than Czech or Slovak and if it is not submitted in an officially verified translation into Czech; this does not apply if a document copy is obtained directly by an official (verifier) using an Office’s photocopier.
Authentication – it is verified that the applicant signed the document or recognised the signature on the document as their own in front of an official. Authentication does not confirm the accuracy or veracity of the data stated in the document. The Office is not responsible for the content of the document. The verification of a handwritten signature cannot be performed on a document that does not contain any text and on a document that is written in a language other than Czech or Slovak and if an officially verified translation into Czech is not submitted at the same time.
To prove their identity, the applicant for authentication submits:
- a valid identity card or travel document (if they are a Czech Republic citizen)
- a residence permit or travel document or the identity card of a citizen of an EU Member State, if they are a foreigner
- an asylum seeker card (person who applied for asylum)
- an asylum seeker residence permit (person who has been granted asylum)
- identity card of the applicant for temporary protection (person who applied for temporary protection of a foreigner)
Administrative fees are paid in cash at the verification office in the following amounts:
- 30 CZK for verification of one side of a copy according to the submitted original.
- 30 CZK for verifying the authenticity of one signature.
- 100 CZK for the 1st page of an extract from the Czech Point (50 CZK for each additional page)
- 30 CZK for 1 conversion page
Address, telephone, office hours
Za Žižkovskou vozovnou 2687/18, Praha 3 (Municipal Library premises), telephone: +420 771 228 049