Organization Department consists of three departments – Organization Department, Department of Verification and CzechPOINT and Department of Administration of Documents. Department of Verification and CzechPOINT provide services of contact point through CzechPOINT system, and verification and legalisation of documents. Department of Document Management provides services of filing office, registry and record office.
- Point where applications or complaints, initiatives or requests can be submitted.
Prague 3 Municipality, Úřad městské části Praha 3, Havlíčkovo nám. 700/9, 130 00 Praha 3
Filing Office Filing Issues in Person:
Havlíčkovo nám. 9 (ground floor, room 30), tel.: 420 222 116 397
Seifertova 51 (ground floor), tel.: 420 222 116 429
Electronic Filing Office e-mail: email@example.com
Data Storage System ID: eqkbt8g
Filing Office – Office Hours:
|Monday||8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
|Friday||8.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.|
CzechPoint and Verification of Signatures and Documents
Address & Phone:
Lipanská 9, Prague 3, ground floor, tel. 222 116 205, 222 116 206
|Monday||8.00 a.m.-12:00||1.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8.00 a.m.-12.00||1.00 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8.00 a.m.-12.00||1.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8.00 a.m.-12.00||1.00 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.|
We provide citizens with a possibility to get certified outputs from the following registries:
- Land Register
- Public Register
- Trade and Licensing Register
- Criminal Record Register
- Driving Record Penalty Points Register
- Copy of certified output from the Registry of Qualified Suppliers
- Registry of participating operators of car wrecks ISOH
- Insolvency Register
- Authorized document conversion
Verification of Signatures and Documents (legalisation and verification):
Verification stands for checking of the accordance of the duplicate or copy with original document.
Verification cannot be done with documents that are unique and cannot be substituted by verified copies (ID, driver´s licence etc.), with documents certified by plastic stamp or its imprint, with document that do not apparently look like original document, certified document, duplicate or file copy or identical copy of written judgement. Documents containing changes, written comments or deletions that would hinder the authenticity of the document. Verification futher cannot be done with documents written in other than Czech or Slovak language lacking the official certified translation to Czech language; this does not apply to situations when the copy is made by the official (verification clerk) on a photocopier located on the premises of their office.
Legalisation – the process certifying that the applicant signed the document on spot or in another case, the official certifies the existing signature on the document that is claimed by the applicant to be his/her own.
The legalisation does not approve the correctness or truthfulness of wording stated in the documents. The office does not take any responsibility for the contents of the document.
Certification of signature cannot be done on a document which does not contain any wording or document that is written in other than Czech or Slovak language lacking the attachment of an official translation of the document to Czech language.
Applicants for certification or legalisation of the documents shall identify themselves with:
- Valid ID or passport (Czech citizens only)
- Permanent residency permit or passport or ID of citizens of other EU countries if an applicant is a foreigner
- ID for asylum applicants (asylum applicants)
- Permanent residency ID (persons who have been granted asylum)
- ID of foreign citizen who had been granted temporary protection (persons under temporary protection)
Processing fees are to be paid in cash in the office conducting the certification/verification in the following amounts:
- CZK30 for certification of 1 page of copy of submitted original.
- CZK30 for certification of 1 signature.
- CZK100 for 1 page of CzechPoint copy (CZK50 for every other page)
- CZK30 for 1 page conversion
- CZK2 for 1 page black and white copy A4 format of paper